Matt Navarre interviewed Mark Richman for a podcast at FileMakerTalk.com. Have a listen if you’d like. While you’re there, check out Matt’s other episodes. They talked about a variety of interesting topics:
- Managing the business of being a development company
- Developing for Maximum WAN Performance
- Load testing a FileMaker Server
- Using narrow tables to improve performance
- Version control… Mark didn’t have a chance to get started but he will later this week at PauseOnError.
Most importantly, find out why it’s a political decision if you’re an Autobot or a Decepticon. Tune in. Jason Thomas manages Business Development at Skeleton Key. About Skeleton Key Skeleton Key is an accomplished team of technology consultants who solve business problems. We specialize in the rapid development of custom applications, integrating Macs and PCs in the professional workplace, and providing personalized training. Despite our end-to-end technical skills, we are consultant first and technologist second. We know that you don’t just need technology. You need to know that the technology you choose to deploy will provide the results you desire. Skeleton Key is a Platinum Level FileMaker Business Alliance company, an Authorized FileMaker Trainer, a member of the Apple Consultants Network and a Microsoft Registered Partner.