Not your average job or workplace
When you join our team at Skeleton Key, you’ll gain access to insights, mentors, and tools that you can’t find anywhere else.
Skeleton Key is always looking for motivated and passionate leaders to join our family of experts. As a leading source of custom business solutions, we are on the lookout for talented and business-minded developers to help elevate our clients’ systems to the next level.
Our team is currently seeking to fill the following roles:
- For local, St. Louis-based candidates who are interested in starting a professional career in software development using the Claris FileMaker platform.
- Please review our job posting and application for this position at ZipRecruiter.
- Do you have at least three years of experience developing with Claris FileMaker?
- Do you have good troubleshooting and technical analysis skills?
- Do you have the ability to understand new business models and adapt to client workflows?
- Do you have strong verbal and writing communication abilities?
- Are you ready to make a meaningful career move?
- Do you want to develop more than a Claris FileMaker database?
Senior FileMaker Developer
You’re inspired by good interface design. You’re interested in the ‘why’, not just the ‘how’. You’re addicted to solving problems. You become energized when helping other people solve problems. You enjoy learning new things and having variety in what you do.
We’re seeking talented candidates for our Senior FileMaker Developer position.
- At least five years of professional software development experience with the Claris FileMaker platform
Please only apply if you meet this requirement.
Our Expectations for a Senior Developer
- Estimates accurately.
- Gathers requirements and communicates about them effectively with clients.
- Adds significant value when designing and architecting solutions.
- Builds and delivers complex systems that provide great value to our clients.
- Collaborates well with clients, other developers, and project managers.
- Mentors others.
- Takes primary responsibility for project success and client satisfaction.
- Constantly learning and growing.
- Instructs others on new development techniques and helps to drive changes in our development standards.
- Develops and maintains exceptional technical knowledge that is both broad and deep.
To be successful as a developer at Skeleton Key, you must be a diligent worker who is thick-skinned and adaptable. Our team thrives in an exciting, fast-paced working environment. We hold each other to a high level of accountability and value everyone’s opinion.
Ideal candidates are Claris FileMaker Certified and have a significant amount of experience in developing and deploying powerful database solutions with the Claris FileMaker Platform.
Benefits We Offer Senior FileMaker Developers
- Senior Developers at Skeleton Key have a salary range of $75,000-$100,000 (depending on experience) plus eligibility for our bonus plan.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Life insurance, and AFLAC participation option.
- Paid time off (vacation, personal time, your birthday, and holidays).
- Mentoring and training.
- A professional and supportive team atmosphere.
Remote employment is an option for qualified candidates who live in the United States.
Does this sound like a challenge you’d like to tackle? Apply Now Below!