PDFs + FileMaker: A Seamless, Integrated Solution
Gloss is a cost-effective, custom solution for searching and enhancing the utility of PDFs stored within an existing FileMaker database. With our lightweight, easy-to-integrate service, clients are able to view, search and annotate PDFs directly within their existing solution, without the need for external tools or fragile export and import routines.
Gloss also can access the text layer of the PDFs in your solution to make them easily searchable, saving you time and reducing costly errors or missed information.
How Do I Get Started?
#1: If you’re an experienced FileMaker developer, fill out the form below for an opportunity to check out a free demo.
#2: For the grand tour, use this link to schedule a live demo of Gloss.
Sure, there are other workarounds that would let you view, search and annotate PDFs. Gloss gives developers and users a faster, easier and overall better experience:
- Lightweight, fully-hosted* service with fast and simple FileMaker integration
- Single “source of truth” for all organizational PDFs: No more versioning or sharing files across disparate PDF annotation tools
- Better navigation within all PDFs
- A full suite of annotation features: comments, bookmarking, graphics, design elements, images, and stamps
- Ability to capture and record valuable data from the field in real time (avoid re-keying errors)
- Custom UI to create your unique set of annotation tools and permissions for each group of users or workflow scenario
- Bookmarking and linking functionality across records within your existing FileMaker solution
- Cost-effective pricing model; simpler and less expensive to use and license than typical external PDF annotation tools and apps
*Local, self-hosted integration available