Mark Richman, President (top, right), Greg Lane, VP of Application Development (bottom, left), and Chris Schmitz Certified Developer (bottom, right), are headed to San Antonio, Texas from July 28 – 31 to participate in the FileMaker, Inc.’s annual Developer Conference. They’ll be staying at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country, host hotel of all the DevCon sessions. They will join over 1,200 FileMaker developers to network, catch up with colleagues and take advantage of the variety of sessions on design, development, mobility, web, business, and innovation to further their knowledge of how to build custom business solutions without boundaries. #FileMakerDevCon SESSIONS:
- Greg will contribute to mobility in his session, Supercharge Your Workflows With Barcodes, on Tuesday, 7/29 at 10:45am. This session is recommended for anyone with some experience developing with FileMaker Pro, including writing calculations and scripts.
- Greg will also contribute to core skills in his session, Developing With Perform Script on Server, on Wednesday, 7/30, 9am. This session is recommended for anyone familiar and comfortable with FileMaker calculations and scripts.
- DevCon Developer Cup, Tuesday, 7/29, 8pm, in the Cibolo 6 Room.
Can you parse bad data sources without blinking an eye? Can you build scripts and reports with one hand tied behind your back? The competition will consist of sixteen contestants competing in five rounds of challenges. They will need to use all of their FileMaker skills to build quick and elegant solutions to common problems that all FileMaker developers face. Join us to see who will be crowned champion. Will it be our very own, Chris Schmitz!? 🙂 OTHER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Visionary Bar, Tuesday, 7/29-Thursday, 7/31. Join Greg Lane (SK), Mike Beargie (Anvil Dataworks), Michael Layne (Gearbox Solutions) on Thursday, 7/31, 8a-9a. Complete Visionary schedule on Facebook page.
- Women of FileMaker Luncheon, Tuesday, July 29th, Noon-2pm, please register.
- Exhibitor Showcase, Tuesday, 7/29-Thursday, 7/31
- An additional perk for all paid attendees: FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced ($549 value)
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
About Skeleton Key Skeleton Key helps turn complex, complicated, and outdated systems into true information platforms. Our team of consultants and developers do this by developing custom-fit software tools and reporting dashboards that help businesses find, use, and understand their data, freeing them to focus on and grow their core business. In addition to custom databases and applications, we also provide training and coaching for getting the most out of your existing systems and understanding your unruly data. Skeleton Key is an open-book management company and active player of the Great Game of Business.