With Claris FileMaker WebDirect, your organization can access your Claris FileMaker solution from anywhere there’s an internet connection.
Access From Anywhere
Claris FileMaker WebDirect allows your team to view, edit, sort, and search data from any device that can connect to the internet. Your organization will have access to virtually the same functionality as a desktop solution with the simplicity and flexibility of opening a web browser.
With an intuitive interface, your team can start using the Claris FileMaker platform from any device—no download required. Whether your organization works on an existing Claris FileMaker solution or you need one built from the ground up, Skeleton Key can help you identify how Claris FileMaker WebDirect might benefit your workflow, especially if you regularly share information with people outside your organization, such as clients, vendors, contractors or volunteers.
Just because Claris FileMaker WebDirect offers access from a web browser doesn’t make it any less powerful. Your organization will still have access to all the critical features it needs.
- Intuitive Functionality: Use themes, styles, charts, and menus. You can even drag and drop content into container fields.
- Responsive Interface: Menu items automatically collapse and expand into logical groups as screen size changes between desktop, tablet, and mobile platforms. This way, your team has the features and functions they use most often right at their fingertips.
- Scalability: Claris FileMaker WebDirect supports up to 500 simultaneous users on Claris FileMaker Server for a solution that’s ready to grow with your organization. Let your team connect and collaborate like never before with a customized toolset that’s always just a click away.
- Familiar Features: A web solution offers full support for the most popular features like portals, tab control, quick find, and the web viewer.
- Automate Processes: Your team can streamline repetitive functions with scripts, script triggers, calculations, and conditional formatting to validate and manage data.
- Live Updating: Minimize downtime, loss of productivity, and miscommunication when data is updated, revised, and created. With automatic live updates, your team has instant access to changes without needing to refresh the page.
- PDF Support: Your team can save and print PDFs of invoices, labels, and reports directly from Claris FileMaker WebDirect.
Claris FileMaker WebDirect provides an ideal solution for organizations looking to minimize administrative hassle. With Claris FileMaker WebDirect, your organization doesn’t have to worry about installing, managing, or maintaining software or servers locally. As a result, your team–no matter how you define it–has the power to work across the globe and instantly share information as though everyone was in the same office.
If you want to start exploring how Claris FileMaker WebDirect could expand your organization’s capabilities, contact our team today to get the conversation started.