When you join our team at Skeleton Key, you’ll gain access to Claris FileMaker insights, mentors, and tools that you can’t find anywhere else.
Skeleton Key is always looking for motivated and passionate leaders to join our family of experts. As a leading source of custom business solutions, we are on the lookout for talented and business-minded developers to help elevate our clients’ systems to the next level.
Our team is currently seeking to fill the following roles:
- Do you have at least three years of experience developing with Claris FileMaker?
- Do you have good troubleshooting and technical analysis skills?
- Do you have the ability to understand new business models and adapt to client workflows?
- Do you have strong verbal and writing communication abilities?
- Are you ready to make a meaningful career move?
- Do you want to develop more than a Claris FileMaker database?
To be successful in the application developer position you must be a diligent worker that is thick-skinned and adaptable. At Skeleton Key, we thrive in an exciting, fast-paced working environment. We hold each other to a high level of accountability and value all opinions.
By working with our team, you will gain the technical skills and business acumen needed to deliver exceptional customer service. Depending on your expertise, you’ll either play an understudy in one of our top-flight application teams or develop high-quality applications directly for customers or internal team members.
Ideal candidates are Claris FileMaker Certified and have a significant amount of experience in developing and deploying database solutions with the Claris FileMaker Platform.
If you meet these criteria and are ready to take the next leap in your career, then you might be the perfect addition to our team. Complete the form below and we’ll contact you.
Skeleton Key offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Most of our team works from our St. Louis office. Remote employment is an option for well-qualified candidates.